Monday 30 November 2015

Planning my Final Photo Shoot

For my photo shoot I am going to need all three members of the band: Max lamb and Matt Pruce and David Weston.
The three of them must also have their instruments; drums, electric guitar and acoustic guitar.
They must have two different sets of clothes (smart and smart-casual).
I need a high quality camera which can be edited to be black and white.
We need an open space preferably in some kind of hall or back room to fit the drum set.
Their hair needs to be messy to give a sense of rock.
I am going to do two different photo shoots with the band as they will have a practise leading to a talent contest then ill be doing a shoot while they are playing.
Also I may take some casual photos of their every day lives.

Prior to the shoot:
I need to make sure that my camera im going to use is fully charged.
I need to arrange a time and date to do the shoot (already arranged).
Charge a spare camera.
Prepare the models.
Get change of clothes ready.




No comments:

Post a Comment